1 Clinical trials for stem cell therapies.
Trounson A, Thakar RG, Lomax G, Gibbons D.
BMC Med. 2011 May 10;9:52. Review.
2. Adult mesenchymal stem cells.
Schipani, E. and Kronenberg, H.M.
3. StemBook, ed. (January 31, 2009)
The Stem Cell Research Community, StemBook, doi/10.3824/stembook.1.38.1,
4. Cord blood hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Broxmeyer, H.E. StemBook, ed. (May 26, 2010) The Stem Cell Research Community, StemBook, doi/10.3824/stembook.1.52.1,
5. Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, generation of induced pluripotent stem cells, and isolation of endothelial progenitors from 21- to 23.5-year cryopreserved cord blood.
Broxmeyer HE, Lee MR, Hangoc G, Cooper S, Prasain N, Kim YJ, Mallett C, Ye Z, Witting S, Cornetta K, Cheng L, Yoder
MC. Blood. 2011 May 5;117(18):4773-7.
6. A simple and reliable procedure for cord blood banking, processing, and freezing: St Louis and Ohio Cord Blood Bank experiences.
Alonso JM 3rd, Regan DM, Johnson CE, Oliver DA, Fegan R, Lasky LC, Wall DA.
7. Processing and cryopreservation of placental/umbilical cord blood for unrelated bone marrow reconstitution.
Rubinstein P, Dobrila L, Rosenfield RE, Adamson JW, Migliaccio G, Migliaccio AR, Taylor PE, Stevens CE. Cord Blood: Establishing a National Hematopoietic Stem Cell Bank Program Institute of Medicine (U.S.).
Committee on Establishing a National Cord Blood Stem Cell Bank Program Emily Ann Meyer, Kathi E. Hanna, Kristine M. Gebbie
The National Academy Press, 2005.